Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Outfit: Put A Pussy Bow On It







pussy bow // blouse // earrings (15% off with code: ashley15 through January 15th) //
jacket (last seen here) // jeans (on sale) // booties // clutch-wallet

As you already know, there is nothing I love more than a great pussy bow (you can learn more about the fascinating history of this accessory here). A pussy bow adds instant interest to blah button ups and can completely transform an outfit. Asos and Nasty Gal carry a great selection of detachable pussy bows that you can add to any collared shirt!

For this look, I paired the softness of the chiffon pussy bow and sheer ruffle blouse with black destroyed stiletto jeans. These jeans are surprisingly comfortable and I like that you can control the severity of the look by adding tights underneath (maybe even a fun pop of color with colored tights?).


My pussy bow and these jeans are definitely on my Europe packing list (which is currently being tweaked post-Christmas)!

QuickEdit
Ashley B
7 Comments
Share :

7 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I love the feminine bow paired with distressed jeans.

    A Lovely Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic outfit - I absolutely adore the pussy bow and jacket look!

    Julia
    this sojourner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling I am going to be wearing a lot of pussy bows this season!

      Delete
  3. I just recently discovered your blog and I love all of it! I'm a political science major so I'm so glad you included links to the documentary and I watched all of it in one sitting. Kudos to you for staying true to your fabulous sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna, so glad you found it! And so happy you enjoyed the documentary, I think it's really well done. Thanks for following along and for the encouragement!

      Delete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)