Outfit: Put A Pussy Bow On It






pussy bow // blouse // earrings (15% off with code: ashley15 through January 15th) //
jacket (last seen here) // jeans (on sale) // booties // clutch-wallet

As you already know, there is nothing I love more than a great pussy bow (you can learn more about the fascinating history of this accessory here). A pussy bow adds instant interest to blah button ups and can completely transform an outfit. Asos and Nasty Gal carry a great selection of detachable pussy bows that you can add to any collared shirt!

For this look, I paired the softness of the chiffon pussy bow and sheer ruffle blouse with black destroyed stiletto jeans. These jeans are surprisingly comfortable and I like that you can control the severity of the look by adding tights underneath (maybe even a fun pop of color with colored tights?).


My pussy bow and these jeans are definitely on my Europe packing list (which is currently being tweaked post-Christmas)!

Labels: , , , ,