Outfit: Mad for Plaid

I pride myself on rarely getting sick. Unfortunately, when I do get sick, I tend to get really sick. I spent all weekend confined to my sofa, snuggling with Ophelia and Netflixing Gossip Girl. It got so bad, I lost my voice and struggled to order my Dunkin Donuts coffee Sunday morning (the struggle is real)! 

In addition to being sick, I also started packing... I am pretty much so overwhelmed right now. One hundred pounds does not go nearly as far as you think it will. Fortunately, this will be a pretty easy week as the semester comes to an end, and since final exam grading has yet to begin, I plan on devoting myself to getting better (more cuddles and GG) and continuing to struggle through the packing process. More on that later. Anyway, on to today's outfit post.






pants // turtleneck // coat // shoes (also here in red) // bag (last seen here)

How fantastic are these Old Navy plaid pants? I'll be honest, I am not a big Old Navy shopper, but they have really upped their game this fall (I have also purchased this hat and this peacoat). Not only are these pants fun and festive, there isn't much they won't go with. One word of warning though, they stretch out a lot after a day of wear. Despite this, they are definitely making the packing cut. I also remembered to take a couple pics of my favorite capelet coat sans capelet, so you can see how different it looks without it. I am not sure which I love more, with the capelet or without.

Molly and I snapped these outfit photos during our graffiti art walking tour. We thought it made the perfect background and it's another excuse to share more pics of that amazing Twiggy mural.


Is anyone else rocking plaid pants this holiday season?

Labels: , , ,