Outfit: Gina Made It Urban Turban

In the words of my bestie/roomie/blog-tographer, "this headband is stupid cute!"








blazer // dress // blouse // knee highs // shoes // bag (old, last seen here) // headband ℅

I have long been a fan of Gina Made It bun bows (last seen here and here). So when Gina asked if I wanted to try one of her Urban Turbans, I didn't hesitate to accept! I figured if the style and quality of the Urban Turban was anything like her bun bows, I would love it.

The Urban Turban (great name, no?) did not disappoint. It's not a full-on turban, it's more like the perfect blend of a functional headband and stylish turban. The rich silk fabric is gathered and tufted on top of a comfortable headband base. This gives it just enough volume and interest without being overpowering or costume-like.

As soon as I pulled it out of the package and tried it on, Britt and I were instantly smitten. Britt declared that it was "stupid cute," and that I absolutely needed another. She then promptly started looking online for other colors and patterns. We both decided we also love the black white striped version.

I think the Urban Turban has surpassed the bun bow as my favorite hair accessory! Although the bun bow is still a close second.

Which is your favorite? Bun bow or Urban Turban?

PS - These are the pictures from the photo shoot that was featured in the behind the scenes peek last week in my how-to blog photography post.

Labels: , , ,