Outfit: Bun Bow

We finally had a bit of cool weather this weekend and we were all very excited! I immediately broke out a puffer vest, but since it still warms up in the afternoons, I paired it with a skirt (fluted, naturally).

On weekends I like to keep it comfy and casual, but still cute. That's why I love my Gina Made It bun bows. A bow on your bun dresses up any casual look. Without really doing anything to your hair, you look put together and stylish. Bun bows are also a great way to eek out one more day before having to wash and dry your hair (I am down to two washes a week, and I have to say it has transformed my hair!).





bun bow ℅ // shirt // vest // skirt // booties

Made from luxurious fabrics, like silk and velvet, these adorable bun bows come in so many amazing colors and patterns (I also have a gold one, last seen here). In addition to stepping up your bun game, they also look great with a pony tail or braid.


Anybody else love a great bun bow?

Labels: , ,