Shhhh... It's a Secret









hat (old, love this one) // sunnies // top // jacket // skirt // bag // espadrilles (super old, similar and a great price)


There are two things that I love, secrets and tacos! The only thing better than secrets and tacos is a secret taco. And it's no secret that Bar Taco is one of my favorite restaurants in Tampa. So when they invited me to try their secret taco, I couldn't say yes fast enough. Kelly was invited as well so we made a girl's day out of it.

Every month Bar Taco has an off-the-menu secret taco. But if you want to try it, you have to ask for it. This month's taco is a crispy avocado. I thought the cauliflower taco was my favorite until I tried this one. Delicious is an understatement. It's a lightly fried slice of fresh avocado over tangy cabbage and topped with a slightly spicy sauce. Next time you hit up Bar Taco with your friends (they have locations in CT, NY, VA, TN, GA, and of course, FL) you can impress everyone by ordering the secret taco.

Also, it is worth noting that Bar Taco totally gets Kelly and I, they brought us tacos to photograph and then fresh, warm tacos to eat (plus and all of the staff wear gingham).

After eating our body weight in tacos, guac, and churros (#sorrynotsorry), Kelly and I strolled Hyde Park and grabbed a coffee from the Buddy Brew brew truck. It was an absolutely gorgeous spring day so I wore an airy striped pleated skirt, lace cropped top, and denim jacket. I added some red accents with my bag and espadrilles. I topped the look off with my favorite hat that I recently refreshed by adding a wide navy ribbon and bow. It was so easy and really transformed the hat (you can see the before here).

I am so enjoying these lovely spring days (Britt and I had the most delightful picnic yesterday) and I hope they hang around for a while!

Happy Monday!


SHOP THE POST

Labels: , , , , , ,