Outfit: In Full Bloom








dress (available for pre-order here) // trench (also here) // hat (similar, and I need this one) // sunnies // bag // wedges (similar)


Spring is in full bloom in Tampa. I swear every street I stroll down in my neighborhood is more beautiful than the last. Kelly found this particular street the other day and immediately called me to let me know that she found a great spot for photos (love her!). It did not disappoint. I mean, look at that purple-covered sidewalk and those gorgeous pink roses!

I stumbled upon this stunning green, floral print dress while scrolling through Tuckernuck's new arrivals (they are currently sold out, but Revolve is taking pre-orders for the same dress). I love dresses with sleeves, and I have never been able to figure out why they are so hard to find. So when I saw this one, I pounced. I sized up (to a M) because I've never tried this brand and it looked very fitted. I am glad I did. The quality of the dress is great - the cut is lovely and it's fully lined - but the zipper was not strong enough to handle the heavy-weight fabric and cinched waist. Luckily, Kelly is an amazing seamstress and she helped me replace the cheap invisible zipper with a stronger gold exposed one. Never underestimate the power of simple alterations.

This dress just feels like spring. Now, if only spring last for more than a couple weeks (if that) in Florida. Temperatures have been climbing steadily and I fear all of these gorgeous blooms won't last long. Oh, and if this trench looks familiar, that is because I loved the striped version so much, I ordered the basic trench version too. It's a great trench.

Anybody else love spring (and spring style) as much as I do?


SHOP THE POST

Labels: , , , ,