Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Outfit: Bows, Bell-Sleeves, & Bougainvilleas








top // skirt (last seen here, similar style) // bag // wedges

Is there anything better than a sea of bright pink bougainvilleas? Nope, I didn't think so. Tampa has been in full bloom for the past couple weeks, and I have been making the most of it, because spring doesn't last long in Florida. Blink, and you might miss it!

I thought this half-mile-long row of beautiful blooms would make the perfect background for a feminine outfit featuring bell-sleeves and bow wedges. I am loving both of these trends for spring. I have long coveted these Kate Spade bow wedges. But, I could never decide on a color. Then Kate Spade released this denim version, which solved my dilemma, because denim matches everything!

I also can't get enough of this bell-sleeve top. It is so sweet and romantic. It is also very versatile and will definitely be part of this summer's travel wardrobe.

I got back from Boston late last night. It was a great trip, made better by all of your amazing recommendations on Instagram. I promise to share more on my Bostonian adventures tomorrow.

Happy Monday!


SHOP THE POST

QuickEdit
Ashley B
2 Comments
Share :

2 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit and i really like the costume that you are used. Well together with your authorization permit me to grab your feed to stay upgraded with up and coming post. You can take this munnar call taxi for any tours and travels program of your family. They are providing secured and comfortable cabs.

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)