Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

The Upper East Side









coat // Zara dress (old, but I love these embroidered dresses here and here) // gingham shirt // sunnies // tights (not pants) // heels (also obsessed with these) // bag

Hey Upper East Siders. Ashley here to share with you what I wore for my favorite day in NYC. Spotted brunching at Sarabeth's, feeding the ducks in Central Park, and gossiping on the steps of the Met, Emily and I spent all day Friday living out our Gossip Girl fantasy, complete with coordinating bright ensembles. I mean, who do we think we are, Blair and Serena? Yes! For a day at least.

In the immortal words of Blair Waldorf, "fashion is the most powerful art there is." "It's art, history, and culture, everything I love." Blair gets me. And we honored B and S's appreciation of and influence on fashion with our matching bright yellow and pink coats. E channeled the Upper East Side's love of all things prep with a white skirt, pearls, polo sweater, and loafers. And I honored Blair's bold style with a little print mixing, unexpected color combo, and some fab sunnies. If only I had remembered to pack my favorite headband!

Whoever said money doesn't buy happiness, didn't know where to shop. Fortunately, I do and you can shop some of my favorite signature Blair styles below.

You know love me, XOXO.


QuickEdit
Ashley B
3 Comments
Share :

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys really nailed the "Blair and Serena" theme! Can't wait to see more photos from your trip!

    Tori A. from Prep For A Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two make the perfect Blair and Serena! Wish we could have had macarons while you were in town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you get stylish but comfortable high heels?
    pumps for women

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)