Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Outfit: Gina Made It Urban Turban


In the words of my bestie/roomie/blog-tographer, "this headband is stupid cute!"








blazer // dress // blouse // knee highs // shoes // bag (old, last seen here) // headband ℅

I have long been a fan of Gina Made It bun bows (last seen here and here). So when Gina asked if I wanted to try one of her Urban Turbans, I didn't hesitate to accept! I figured if the style and quality of the Urban Turban was anything like her bun bows, I would love it.

The Urban Turban (great name, no?) did not disappoint. It's not a full-on turban, it's more like the perfect blend of a functional headband and stylish turban. The rich silk fabric is gathered and tufted on top of a comfortable headband base. This gives it just enough volume and interest without being overpowering or costume-like.

As soon as I pulled it out of the package and tried it on, Britt and I were instantly smitten. Britt declared that it was "stupid cute," and that I absolutely needed another. She then promptly started looking online for other colors and patterns. We both decided we also love the black white striped version.

I think the Urban Turban has surpassed the bun bow as my favorite hair accessory! Although the bun bow is still a close second.

Which is your favorite? Bun bow or Urban Turban?

PS - These are the pictures from the photo shoot that was featured in the behind the scenes peek last week in my how-to blog photography post.

QuickEdit
Ashley B
3 Comments
Share :

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about this post! Your hair, makeup, outfit--all flawless.

    http://triplex3threat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are too cute! A lot of time at work I'm trying to find new ways to keep the hair out of my face while I work, these would be perfect!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with the bow tie around your neck where is it from?

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)