Effortless Summer Look







Summer in the city can be warm, to say the least. I have never been one who can wear pants or jeans in the summer (seriously, how do Italians do it?). On hot days I always gravitate to skirts and dresses, even better if they are silky and light weight.

I feel like lately Club Monaco can do no wrong. Seriously, they have been killing it for the last couple of years. Every time they release a new collection, I struggle to pick out a few key pieces, because I want it all! The worst part is that Club Monaco isn't exactly cheap, so I have to choose wisely. Fortunately, when I returned to NYC from Florence is was summer sale season and I picked up both of these fab pieces for a steal (by CM standards, anyway). And don't forget CM always offers a student discount with a valid ID and/or .edu email address, which even works on online orders!

With my new job fast approaching, I have been trying to only purchases items that I can also dress up for work. Building a professional, yet stylish wardrobe is never easy, especially when you have been on writing grants and researching/working abroad for the better part of the last three years. I have not exactly been investing in professional work wear. Whoops. Better late then never I guess.

What are your favorite stores for stylish work wear?


SHOP THE POST:

Labels: , , , , ,