Cherry Blossoms in Brooklyn








Who knew there were such gorgeous cherry blossoms in Brooklyn? I was looking forward to the cherry blossoms in Paris, but I had no idea that the best ones I would see, would be in Brooklyn!

The Brooklyn Botanic Garden has several rows of full and gorgeous pink cherry blossom trees. And when they are in full bloom, they are definitely worth the trip. Cherry blossom trees only flower for a week! So, viewing them is all about timing. It was dumb luck that my trip to NYC was so perfectly timed. After viewing these, I was actually disappointed by the blooms in Paris (this has been a weather issue, we have not been blessed with the best weather so far, but that is Paris in May!).

The only thing I love more than flowering cherry blossoms is this yellow floral Red Valentino dress. I first fell for the bold pattern, but when I tried it on, the fit was perfection. I love a good fit-and-flare cotton-poplin dress. They are universally flattering and so easy to wear. This dress was part of my last Rent the Runway haul. Sadly, I had to cancel my subscription before leaving the country for the summer. Fortunately, I can start it right back up when I return!

Oh wait, I lied. I am equally obsessed with this pink velvet bow Lack of Color boater hat! You will be seeing a lot more of this hat all summer.

dress // hat // sunnies // bag (c/o, last seen here) // shoes // denim jacket (old, similar)

So, where have you seen the best cherry blossoms?


SHOP THE POST:

Labels: , , , , , , ,