Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Feeling Festive








coat // sunnies // striped shirt // skirt (old, similar) // tights // wedges (old, similar)

Confession - I took these photos at Disney Springs when it was about 80 degrees outside. But I just couldn't wait to photograph this coat! It just feels so festive. I imagine that if I did live in a colder climate that this is exactly what I would wear for a white Christmas. I have this dream of one day spending the holidays in a snowy, picturesque log cabin complete with roaring fire!

Instead, I will be here in Florida in shorts and a t-shirt lol. Although I do have trips planned to D.C., New York, and Chicago this winter/early spring, so at least I can look forward to wearing my winter-weather favorites then.

Not only is this coat currently on sale, but it is an additional 40% off with the code "giftnow." I imagine that the sales will only improve after Christmas/Hanukkah as everyone's holiday money and gift cards burn holes in their pockets.

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and/or a happy Hanukkah!


SHOP THE POST:

QuickEdit
Ashley B
2 Comments
Share :

2 comments:

  1. dự án chung cư vinhomes nguyễn trãi là một quần thể đô thị hiện đại chung cu vinhomes nguyen trai được trang bị nội thất tinh tế thiết kế vinhomes nguyễn trãi sang trọng vinhomes nguyen trai đẳng cấp kết hợp cùng tiện nghi vinhome nguyen trai cao cấp vinhome nguyễn trãi là điểm đến lý tưởng vincom nguyen trai đầy đủ cho người tiêu dùng vincom nguyễn trãi có bán giày nam các loại giày công sở nam đẹp nhất.Công ty thiết kế nội thất hàng đầu tại hà nội, chuyên thiet ke noi that

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)