Sicky Eyewear








faux leather jacket // dress // c/o Sicky Eyewear sunnies // bag (purchased in Florence, similar here) // shoes // lip

By now you all know about my sunglasses obsession. I feel like I mention it a lot, whoops! But, I really do love sunglasses! So when a new LA brand, Sicky Eyewear, contacted me and asked if I wanted to try a pair, I immediately said yes.

I like sunglasses that make a statement. Whether it is a bold color, over-sized frame, or funky/trendy design, I like to have fun with my sunnies. As I perused through Sicky's website (full of great, hip designs btw), I was instantly drawn to the shape and color of these Gidget frames. You probably can't tell in these photos, but up close, they have a fantastic marble swirl texture.

Not only is the red color and texture amazing and completely unique, the design of the frames is a wonderful oversized but classic fifties-esque shape. They also come in ivory and lavender. I have had some messages inquiring about my white Celine sunnies, which sadly they are hard to find, but Sicky's Gidget in Ivory are very similar! The quality of the frames is excellent and they are lightweight but sturdy.

I pair my new shades with this gorgeous Yumi Kim floral dress. I love a good fall floral and this dress is light enough to wear now, but the long sleeves and darker colors means it will seamlessly transition into fall with a great leather jacket.

Check out Sicky Eyewear here and let me know what you think!


SHOP THE POST:

Labels: , , , ,