Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

For the Love of Lemons







dress by Suite (fabric available here) // hat // sunnies // bag (old, similar and such a deal!) // sandals

This is quite possibly my all-time favorite Suite dress. Jen did such an incredible job and I am so in love with it. I have always dreamed of wearing a Dolce and Gabbana lemon print dress while strolling through Capri. It seems like every summer DG releases the cutest lemon-themed or Italy-themed line. This summer was no different. So I decided to take matters into my own hands. I created a lemon print of my very own, printed the fabric with Spoonflower before I left the states, and took it to Florence with me so Jen could do her magic.

Jen asked if I wanted a particular silhouette, but I trust her completely and told her she could do whatever she wanted. The end was result was this perfect, and super flattering, fluted ruffle skirt. Naturally, I wore my amazing new creation for our day in Capri (you can learn more about Capri here).

Do you love this lemon-print dress as much as I do?

I have linked more of my favorite Suite designs below!


SHOP THE POST:

QuickEdit
Ashley B
3 Comments
Share :

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that dress is SO cute! I think it is so cool that you are working to create your own fabrics and dresses. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is amazing!! What type of fabric do you use with spoonflower for your dresses?
    There are so many different types of cotton...!! -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually go for the linen cotton canvas (this is what this dress is) or the stretch knit.

      Delete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)