Seeing Stripes






hat // sunnies // top (currently 30% off!) // jacket // shorts (currently 30% off!) // purse (last seen here) // shoes (currently 30% off!)


I own and wear far too many stripes. Then again, is it even possible to have too many stripes? I think not. I scooped up these colorful striped shorts a couple weeks ago (and now they are on sale!). I knew spring would not last long here in Florida and summer was coming.

While I love shorts, they are basically formal wear down here lol, I have to restrict how many I allow myself to buy. Because shorts just aren't super useful for my summer travels. In general, Italians/Europeans wear fewer shorts, and so many religious sites have dress codes that forbid shorts (for both men and women FYI). So while there are a ton of cute shorts that I am currently lusting over, like these, I will have to content myself with these pretty stripes... for now.

I also added this gorgeous panama hat to my growing hat lady collection. I love the crisp white detail against the rich, golden straw. Finally, I completed this bright and cheery look with my favorite lemon crossbody.

Happy Monday everyone!

Oh and PS, congrats to Jessica who won the Dagne Dover giveaway!


SHOP THE POST

Labels: , , , ,