Outfit: Striped Trench






trench NOW ON SALE! (neutral beige version here) // Suite dress (similar) // sunnies // hat (similar) // bag (old, similar) // wedges (similar)

Let me tell you how much I love this trench. It is unique and fun while still being comfortable and flattering. I love that it is so light weight and wrinkle resistant, which makes it perfect for traveling. It will definitely be coming with me this summer, since it's the perfect weight for May's temperamental weather in Italy.

Naturally, I can't leave stripes well enough alone and I had to pair it with a little floral. My favorite Suite dress worked perfectly. For those of you who aren't familiar with Suite, it is a line of fun and whimsical party dresses and escape coats created by my good friend in Florence, Jen. You can see all of her creations on her Instagram or in her Etsy store. She also does custom work, like this little number that she created for me last summer.

Finally, I completed the look with my latest pair of glasses from Ditto's Endless Eyewear Program (which you can read more about here). One of the best parts of this sunglasses rental program is you can go bold and have a little fun with your sunglasses with zero commitment. Sometimes you just need some oversized, orange sunnies in your life.

Happy Monday!

SHOP THE POST

Labels: , , , , ,