Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Outfit: One Last Winter Look







coat (also love this one, both super sale!) // popover (similar) // beanie // tights // flats // sunnies // bag

I think I can safely say that this is my final winter ensemble for the season. Thank goodness, because I am ready for spring. And I am sure I am not alone. I love this yellow coat and it certainly brightens up any winter look, but, I am ready to replace yellow wool for my navy gingham-lined trench.

Speaking of gingham, have you seen J.Crew's latest arrivals? It's a gingham palooza! I am trying not to go crazy, because nobody needs that much gingham in their lives. Hopefully, I can keep my touches of gingham strategic... we will see how long that lasts lol.

I have to give credit to these lace-up flats. Not only did they work with tights (hello, year-round versatility), but they are surprisingly comfortable. I wore them all day in DC and clocked some 10 miles with zero discomfort or blisters. You know how much I appreciate a comfortable shoe, I may to invest in another pair down the road.

Happy Friday!

SHOP THE POST

QuickEdit
Ashley B
2 Comments
Share :

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you---so happy to not have to wear such heavy layers now. This past week in DC it's been in the 70s and 80s and will be in the high 60s this weekend. I think spring is finally here! Looking forward to your spring posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beanie and coat = perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)