Outfit: Rose Kicks






dress // blazer (old, similar) // sunnies (and in pink here!) // kicks // bag

I am currently obsessed with this Kate Spade rose print. I love this dress and this skirt, which was the inspiration behind the fabric I designed and used to make a pleated skirt. As soon as I saw that the print had been released in Kate Spade's line of Keds, I was sold. I love a pair of cute kicks and these will go great with both skirts and shorts/pants.

I also loved the way Kate Spade styled the pink rose print with black and white stripes. Enter this versatile ponte knit striped dress. I purchased it ages ago and it has been my go-to comfy dress since. It could not be easier to wear. I was so happy to see that J.Crew just re-released it in two colors! A perfect stripe, flattering cut, and utilitarian fabric make it a wardrobe MVP. To complete the look, I topped it with my favorite pink linen blazer.

I am back in Florida this morning after an incredible weekend in NYC. I was so lucky to have an amazing tour guide and I promise to share more tomorrow.

SHOP THE POST

Labels: , , , , ,