Outfit: Romantic Lace






dress // bag // sunnies (similar) // heels

When I first saw this dress at Nordstrom, I just assumed it was another one of BCBG's fabulous (but pricey) lace dresses for spring (it reminds me of this gorgeous number). The dress is impeccably made and the delicate bell sleeves are the perfect romantic touch. So you can imagine my shock when I looked at the tag and it was half the price I expected to see.

I couldn't resist pairing it with my new favorite purse and my bright fuchsia sunnies I picked up in Milan. Oh and these backless, strappy nude pumps are an amazing deal. They go with literally everything and will make your legs look longer and leaner.

This dress makes me excited for spring... like I should be sitting in a field making a flower crown and sipping some bubbles... maybe next weekend.

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day. I have a very exciting (and nerve-racking) week ahead. I can't reveal much, but I can say that just one interview stands between me and what might be the biggest career opportunity I have ever had. I am crossing all of my fingers and toes.

SHOP THE POST

Labels: , , , , ,