Outfit: Pastel Plaid Scarf







popover // bow // skirt (old, last seen here) // scarf (old, love this one and this one) // tights // boots (old, similar) // bag


Since returning to Florida, I haven't really missed winter. I don't miss freezing in my Florentine little apartment and how it took twenty minutes to pile on everything and get out the door. And I definitely don't miss wearing tights every day. I do, however, miss layering and all of the fun accessories. So, it was nice to break out some of my favorite winter accessories again last weekend in NYC.

I wore my new pink gingham popover with my favorite pastel plaid scarf. I kept the rest of my look simple with black, but added a touch of pink with my sunglasses and gorgeous long gloves I purchased in Prague. This was also the day that Emily and I had our hair done at the TRESemme style studio, so I had a fun braided faux-hawk to complete the look.


SHOP THE POST

Labels: , , , , , ,