Outfit: Oh Shift!






dress // sunnies (old, similar) // c/o tote // wedges // necklace

So, this is basically a winter outfit in Florida -- longer sleeves and closed toe shoes lol. We've had a couple of cold fronts come through, but the temps don't drop for more than a day. It is great to live in a place where no matter the weather, you can dress like it's spring!

Shifts like this are my favorite. It's like wearing pjs in public, but still looking cute. This dress is colorful and easy to wear, which makes it perfect for weekend brunches or days where you just want to be comfortable, which let's be honest is all day, every day. Am I the only one who is in her pjs and a top knot as soon as she gets home? This dress is a close second to that.

And how cute is this white coated canvas Tiny Tote? You know I love my Dagne Dover Black Tiny Tote, so when they sent me this gorgeous and fresh white one for spring, I was ecstatic!

Happy Monday!

SHOP THE POST

Labels: , , ,