Signs of Spring

tassel bag // earrings // stripe swimsuit // eyelet crop top // sunglasses // t-shirt // shorts // jacket // saddle bag // stripe cover-up // tassel sandals

Maybe it's because I am from Florida, or maybe it's because I love color, either way spring is by far my favorite season for fashion. I love the delicate laces, sweet pastels, and fun nautical influences. With each passing day more and more resort and early spring releases appear online, and I find myself online window shopping and dreaming of spring for far too long. So, I have put together some of my favorite items so far.

My must-have-for-spring list includes tassel sandals, a saddle bag, and tan/beige sunglasses. I think we are going to be seeing a lot of tassels, crops tops (yay for us short girls), and lace this spring.

Now the question is, how much self control can I exercise?

What's on your spring wish list?

SHOP THE POST

Labels: , , ,