Living Room Gallery Wall by Framebridge







Mandalay frame + Smarty Feathers Print // Georgetown frame + Live Colorfully Neon Sign Print // Mercer frame + Ciao Beaches Print // Ikea Besta // peonies // large vase // ginger jar


It's official, I am a Framebridge believer. I used to be proud of my inexpensive Ikea gallery walls (which you can see here and here). But after framing some of my favorite Preppy Printshop prints through Framebridge, I will never go back! Now in comparison they look heavy and clunky, and I can honestly admit that my new gallery wall looks so much better and more professional. Not to mention that the Ikea frames are not sealed, so your prints and photos can fade or discolor overtime.

I created these cheap gallery walls because, based on my previous experiences with custom framing, I didn't think I could afford professional framing. But Framebridge has changed the framing game.

Simply put, Framebridge's prices and quality can't be beat. You can either send in the prints and/or pictures you want framed, or you can upload them directly online. I love the online upload option. Once you have uploaded your image, you can preview it in all of Framebridge's frames (with or without a matte) and in various sizes. All of their frames are made to order to the exact size you want your print. If you use the upload option, your new framed prints will arrive on your door in about a week (shipping is always free). If you want to have one of your Preppy Printshop prints framed using the digital upload method, just message me on Etsy after you purchase.

Not only is it quick and easy, I was extremely impressed with the quality. The materials are gorgeous (I adore the bamboo Mandalay gold frame) and surprisingly lightweight, which makes them easy to hang. I loved that my prints arrived ready to hang, complete with hardware!

Pricing is simple and based on size:
Instagram $39 (printed at 5" x 5")
Extra Small $59 (up to 5" x 7")
Small $79 (up to 9" x 12")
Medium $99 (up to 16" x 20")
Large $139 (up to 24" x 36")
Extra large $159 (up to 32" x 40")

Once I saw just how gorgeous my new prints were, I wanted to update my TV stand. I decided to go for a somewhat out there look, which I had seen on Pinterest (of course). It may not be for everyone, but I love my bright pink bamboo trim TV stand!

I started with the simple Ikea Besta as my base and created a bamboo trim using this tutorial (warning, it takes time and patience, both of which I was running low on). After creating my trim, I sanded and primed everything and painted with a high gloss pink/magenta Valspar paint. To finish I added some gold hardware and voilĂ  pink perfection.

Have you tried Framebridge?


A special thanks to Framebridge for sponsoring this post.


SHOP THE POST:
< >

Labels: , , , ,