Outfit: Santorini Dresscode






dress // hat (Florentine purchase, last seen here) // purse (old, but obsessed with this one for fall) // sandals (purchased in Capri, but love these) // sunglasses


Packing for Santorini wasn’t difficult, I just threw some shades of blue and pink with a touch of white into my suitcase, and I matched the island perfectly. Since navy has long been my go-to color for travel (and in life), I was set.

I actually picked up this Rebecca Minkoff dress while home in Tampa specifically for my trip to Santorini. It has everything I want in a dress - navy eyelet, ruffles, and it’s easy to wear yet still flattering. Sold! I love this dress so much, I am really contemplating purchasing the white version and the top version (which comes in navy and white as well).

You can wear the dress (and top I suppose) either on or off the shoulder. I personally prefer on, but I imagine it is just as cute off. I also like that as it gets cooler, I can throw a denim jacket over it. It won’t exactly work with tights when fall truly arrives to Florence, but in Florida, this is a year-round dress lol. And unfortunately, I will at some point have to return to Florida.

Check back tomorrow for more pictures of Santorini and my day-three recap! And you can read my first two posts on Santorini here:
Postcards from Santorini Day 1
Postcards from Santorini Day 2


Labels: , , , ,