Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Outfit: Comfy Caftan








caftan // sunnies // bracelets // purse (old) // sandals (from Positano)


When it comes to tropical or Mediterranean travel, there is nothing better than a stylish and comfortable caftan. I snagged this Lilly Pulitzer caftan during the After Party Sale in August (thank goodness I was home for that!). 

Not only was it a steal, but I also knew it would be perfect for my travels to Santorini and Ischia (sadly my plans for Croatia fell through, but the islands of Ischia and Procida proved to be a wonderful substitute).

What I love most about a great caftan when travelling is how versatile it is. It can be worn as a tunic, cover-up, or dressed up for dinner or an evening out. Yet, it is still comfy, flowy, and easy to wear in warm climates. Basically it is effortless chic. 

Not only was I super comfortable exploring Santorini in my caftan (although I am sure it was a funny site on my four-wheeler), I also loved the way the pink and blue design went with the overall aesthetic of the island. Santorini is basically a sea of blue and white with the occasional splash of pink. I wore it on my second day on the island to explore the cities of Oia and Fira. You definitely want to be comfortable when exploring Santorini because there are a ton of stairs and lots of little alleyways to be investigated.

Don’t worry; if you missed snagging this Lilly caftan, there are some new versions in stock. I have also linked some more great caftan options below. 

What is your go-to piece for warm weather travel?


SHOP THE POST


QuickEdit
Ashley B
2 Comments
Share :

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is perfect for exploring Greece! Not to take away from your caftan but I really like the sandals you're wearing.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great caftan i like it so much and welcome to morocco we have the best caftan in the world
    http://arganoilhome.com/

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)