Outfit: Dream in Color








Jen has done it again! She has created the cutest and most colorful fit and flair dress for summer, complete with a little bit of pattern play. I love all of Jen's creations, but this one is by far my favorite. It is so fun and colorful. It is also super comfortable and easy to wear while still flattering.

I stumbled upon this vibrant print while visiting the fabric store in Florence with Jen. I loved the bold floral pattern. But then I spotted the orange stripe and knew that I wanted to pair them. That was all I had to say and before I knew it, Jen had created the perfect dress for me! Jen has also recently created a watermelon dress that I am dying over! And, if you don't follow Jen on Instagram, you should. She has a wonderful feed full of whimsy and color.

Speaking of colorful, fun clothing, I am sure you are well aware that today is the start of the big Lilly Pulitzer sale. Since the website will inevitably crash, I am opting to shop at my local Lilly signature boutique that is price matching (and honestly will probably have a better selection).

Happy Shopping!


Labels: , , , ,