Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Outfit: May Flowers







shorts // top (similar) // espadrilles (love these) // bag // denim jacket // hat (last seen here)

Can you believe it's May? Seriously, where does the time go? April and May are beautiful months in Florence, and this spring we have been especially lucky, lots of sunshine and not much rain. The temperature is warming up with each passing day and flowers are blooming all over the city. Despite the disapproving looks, I couldn't resist breaking out my favorite shorts.

I discovered these J.Crew factory pull-on shorts last summer. I loved them so much I ordered them in several colors. So you can imagine my joy this spring when they re-released them in more colors and patterns! I adore this navy, pink, and red floral pattern, and I am hoping we will see more of this pattern. Unlike the regular J.Crew, however, Factory doesn't offer international shipping. Fortunately, I have an amazing bestie back home. I place my order, have it shipped to her, and she sends it to me in Florence (you can read my tips on shipping abroad here). She will also try them on for me and send pics so I can get an idea of the fit and if I want to keep them, now that is friendship lol!


Have you tried these shorts? I can't be the only one that loves them!

QuickEdit
Ashley B
7 Comments
Share :

7 comments:

  1. Looking very gorgeous in a blue dress. I am in love with you and your dress. My physique is just like you now I am thinking of buying a dress and shoeslike yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love this Kate Spade bag, it's soooo cute! :)

    http://www.fashionpartyblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed so many great pull on shorts at the factory store when I was there a few weeks ago. I definitely like this style, they're perfect weekend wear (and very comfortable!).
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that flower bag so much!!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always you look totally cute in this spring-y outfit! Your bestie is so sweet for being your little Model and shipper for you! That is true bestie love!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice ensemble! Great shorts!

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)