Florence Guide: Konnubio


What - Konnubio


Where - Via dei Conti 8r (near the Medici Chapels)


When - Daily for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner


Wearing - This dress for a lovely evening with girlfriends



Why - Because they have the most amazing vegan lasagna!

Jen had been raving about this restaurant for weeks. I was curious to try it because she said they had the best selection of vegetarian and vegan entrees she had ever seen in Florence. So we figured it was the perfect place for dinner for our girls night out last week. 

Konnubio did not disappoint! Not only was the selection of vegan and vegetarian dishes vast (much of the menu, in fact), but they had the best vegan lasagne I have ever had. Honestly, if I had not known that it was vegan, I am not sure I would have been able to tell! But don't worry, they have traditional non-vegan, non-vegiterrian options as well.

Konnubio is a modern take on traditional Tuscan cuisine. They use only organic and "zero distance" ingredients. They also serve breakfast and lunch, which I can't wait to try. It is definitely not cheap, I would say it is mid-range pricing for Florence, but well worth the money for a nice evening out. If you want to save a bit of money when traveling, I always suggest going to nicer places like this for lunch. You will get the same quality food at a lower cost.


Happy Friday!

And don't forget you can see all of my Florence favorites by clicking the tab "Florence Guide" in the menu bar above.

Labels: , , ,