Outfit: Pops of Pink






coat // dress // tights // shoes (similar styles) // bag (similar) // gloves (from Florence)

Every day on my walk home from the archives I pass a quaint little flower stand. It is run by a little old lady who is the most adorable person ever. After stopping and gawking for weeks, I finally gave in and purchased some beautiful pink roses last week. Now when I pass the little old lady waves me in to show me what she has for me that day. I try to resist but she insists and will even make me a little 5 euro bouquet when I don't want to spend too much.

Today my friend Nicole is arriving in Florence and tomorrow we will set off on a whirlwind adventure! Can't. wait. I have been furiously trying to finish the rough draft of my next conference paper so I have nothing hanging over my head during our trip. 

Our first stop is Paris, so stay tuned for lots of Parisian pics!


Buon weekend!

Labels: , , ,