Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Outfit: Pops of Pink







coat // dress // tights // shoes (similar styles) // bag (similar) // gloves (from Florence)

Every day on my walk home from the archives I pass a quaint little flower stand. It is run by a little old lady who is the most adorable person ever. After stopping and gawking for weeks, I finally gave in and purchased some beautiful pink roses last week. Now when I pass the little old lady waves me in to show me what she has for me that day. I try to resist but she insists and will even make me a little 5 euro bouquet when I don't want to spend too much.

Today my friend Nicole is arriving in Florence and tomorrow we will set off on a whirlwind adventure! Can't. wait. I have been furiously trying to finish the rough draft of my next conference paper so I have nothing hanging over my head during our trip. 

Our first stop is Paris, so stay tuned for lots of Parisian pics!


Buon weekend!

QuickEdit
Ashley B
10 Comments
Share :

10 comments:

  1. When I saw this dress, I did a bit of research and found that it's offered in so many colors,fabrics and sleeve lengths. I'm now seriously considering getting one of my own. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this dress is a Max and Co. staple, they always carry it in lots of fabrics and colors. It is fantastic!

      Delete
  2. Those flowers are gorgeous! I love that Tory Burch bag!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hunter, I can't believe I was ever hesitant to buy this bag. It is my absolute favorite!

      Delete
  3. Have fun in Paris with your friend. You are already looking Parisian chic!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh please post many pics. Paris is one of the few European cities I've visited. I always enjoy looking at it through others' eyes. Have fun. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca and don't worry, I will!

      Delete
  5. Love the pink- my favourite colour! Buy as many flowers as you can. They'll make you happy - as well as the little old lady!!

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)