Outfit: Petite Beret






beret (similar options 1, 2, 3) // dress // jacket (last seen here) // pendant (also available as earrings)

Like I said, I am a whimsical dresser. So naturally, I could not resist wearing my petite beret in Paris! I received this adorable little headpiece as a birthday present two years ago (during my fascinator phase) and I rarely find an occasion to wear it. Unfortunately, the Canadian woman who made it doesn't seem to be producing them anymore. The website still exists, but doesn't look like it has been updated in a while, so proceed at your own risk (le sigh). I could tell that the Parisians really appreciated it, because they couldn't stop staring. Although one Parisian lady did stop me to compliment me on it, which made my day.

It is so hard to decide which of my three Suite dresses I packed for this trip was my favorite! I loved the girly roses of my first dress and the graphic polka dots on the second, but if I had to choose, I think this houndstooth number would win by a hair (it doesn't hurt that it went perfectly with my petite beret!).

Labels: , , , ,