Outfit: Lots of Dots in Paris







dress (Suite) // jacket (old, similar) // tights (best I've ever owned) // shoes (last seen here) // tote

This is my favorite outfit to date! I love the juxtaposition of the spots and the flirty full skirt on this dress (and it has pockets!). It was the perfect outfit for a day of sightseeing and museum strolling in Paris -- comfortable and warm, but still chic. These Melissa t-strap shoes have quickly become my preferred shoe for travel. They are a soft plastic that cushions your foot when walking on cobblestone or standing on hard museum floors all day. You would think plastic shoes wouldn't be comfortable, but I am here to tell you that during three (long) days traversing Paris, my feet didn't hurt once.

We took these photos our second day in Paris on my favorite bridge. The Ponte Alexandre III is the most beautiful bridge in Paris and an amazing backdrop for photos. I love finding the perfect spot to take photos and capture the essence of the places I travel. 


Does anyone have any other great photo spots in Paris to share?

Labels: , , , , ,