Outfit: Spotted


Dresses are so much more versatile than people give them credit for! When most people think about packing and creating versatile wardrobes, they turn to separates first. But dresses can bet just as versatile in a capsule/packing wardrobe as separates, you just have to think outside the box a bit. I love layering shirts underneath or sweaters on top of dresses. And, of course, you can't go wrong with the addition of a pussy bow!





blouse (old, similar) // bow (last seen here) // dress // tights // bag // boots

I scored this Kate Spade dress on major sale at Nordstrom just before I left for Italy (runs very small). I liked that I could layer it for winter and still wear it in the late spring and summer as a more casual, sleeveless dress.

I have to say that I am surprised that I am 30 days into my winter packing capsule and I have yet to run out of outfit inspiration! I have only purchased three items since arriving and I haven't even tried to steal pieces from my spring capsule. I thought I would grow tired of my capsule sooner, but I am really enjoying having a small, well curated closet to choose from each morning.


Happy Monday!

Labels: , , , ,