Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Outfit: #BudapestOrBust







coat // scarf (old, similar) // gloves // sweater (last seen here) // 
beanie (last seen here) // jeans // boots // bag 

I felt like my packing for this three-day trip to Budapest, Vienna, and Salzburg was on point! It's always a struggle not to bring too much or too little, and for this trip I (finally) felt like I got it just right. Each outfit was comfortable and weather appropriate, and forced myself not to pack any extra items.

I knew we would be walking all day, everyday so I wanted something cute yet comfortable and, above all, warm. Once again my Hunter Tour boots have proven their worth. My feet stayed dry and warm and didn't hurt one bit! I layered tights under my jeans and my favorite Madewell wool turtleneck under my coat for extra warmth. There is nothing worse when you are traveling than being freezing cold or having sore feet, so I always make avoiding those situations a priority. I am a connoisseur of comfortable, yet stylish, travel shoes!


What are your go-to travel outfits for cold weather?

QuickEdit
Ashley B
12 Comments
Share :

12 comments:

  1. You look too cute! The photos from your travels so far are amazing, especially how you personalized your apartment. I hope you have tons more fun out there and of course share some of it with us.

    xx Alicia
    Between the Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia and don't worry I will be sharing!

      Delete
  2. Hi. :) I would like to trade lives for a few months. Is that okay? Hehe. As always, you're beautiful!

    xx
    Kelly | Kelly in the City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly, you know you can always come visit! I just want to point out that while it is snowing in most of the US today, it is sunny with a high of 60 here in Florence ;)

      Delete
  3. Hunter Boots are seriously the best! They are so comfy to walk in and, with the right socks, they keep your feet nice and cozy!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sore feet are the worst! I went to Prague a few years ago, in March, and it was supposed to be cold. So I packed boots and sweaters and scarves. Got there, and the first two days were cold - but the last 5 were in the 70s! Luckily I had time to go shopping, and picked up some H&M shoes. Unfortunately, although I love them now, breaking them in walking up to Prague castle was a BAD idea. So sore! Loving your looks on this trip - comfy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, cheap shoes when walking for miles is the worst! And thanks ;)

      Delete
  5. I've really enjoyed seeing all your cold weather outfits! You're so right, nothing is worse than sore feet. Good to know there are other great shoe options for walking other than sneakers.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it weird to see me in so many winter clothes lol? I feel like it's weird. At first it was fun, now it is getting tedious, so many layers!

      Delete
  6. Footwear is always the hardest when you travel. It has to be cute and not kill your feet! I'm travelling to the UK next month and I am agonizing over what to put on my feet that will be practical and London-cute! Very, very hard! Your red wellies sure seem to fit the bill though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wellies have taken me all over London! I really can't recommend a better option.

      Delete
  7. I love your red pops of color! Very fun and sassy

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)