Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Well Hello 2015: Free Printable Desk Calendar


Happy New Year everyone! And what better way to celebrate the start of a new year than with a free printable desk calendar?


I love having a one-page yearly calendar displayed on my desk. Not only does it add some fun color and design, but it is a great quick reference when planning. It obviously won't replace my weekly agenda, where I keep detailed notes of appointments and to-dos, but it is perfect for when I need to know what day a certain date will fall on, or for when I am mapping out a travel itinerary. 

The calendar is an 8X10 inch print. I suggest printing it on heavier matte photo paper or card stock. You can easily display it in a frame, or my favorite, with a little triangular display easel (I would spray paint mine gold, of course).

Just save, print, and display!


I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe New Year's Eve and cheers to a fabulous New Year!

QuickEdit
Ashley B
8 Comments
Share :

8 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so happy you did this again Ashley-- I loved your calendar last year too!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping you would do another calendar, I kept the one you made last year hanging up in my work cubicle!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think there's mold growing on their legs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are so gorgeous! Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute freebie! Thanks! Happy new year!

    Natalie
    pugsandpink.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your freebies are always the best! Love the bright colors. Thank you!,

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say I just discovered your blog, and I must say I love what you did here...
    How did you do your template so clean and pretty?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thank you! You mean my blog template? I just selected one of the simplest templates and then messed around with the settings. I think the template is actually called "simple." Hope that helps!

      Delete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)