Preppy Prinshop: New Year, New Arrivals!

I don't know if you've noticed, but there are some fun new arrivals in the Preppy Printshop! In addition to new prints, I am also offering two amazing deals on 8 X 10 inch prints - 4 for $40 and 6 for $60 - and both deals include free shipping (U.S. only)!





I am obsessed with the pillow version of this print.









I brought several of these new prints with me to Florence and I can't wait to hang them in my apartment, especially the Paris map print and the Oh, the places she will go print.

In other exciting news, I am hoping to add photographs of my favorite European cities to the Preppy Printshop. I plan on snapping tons of iconic pics in Paris, Rome, Florence (of course), Amsterdam, Vienna, and London. Stay tuned!

Which is new print (or pillow) is your favorite?

Labels: , ,