Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Outfit: Comfort, Check!







It's winter break and I am all about the comfort (and print mixing of course). And nothing is more comfy than effortless braids (directions here), a striped tee, boyfriend jeans, a buffalo check jacket, and leopard slip on sneakers (I am currently breaking them in for Italy). 

So far I have been successful in not unpacking most of my clothes for Italy, which means I only have a handful of items to wear for the next couple of weeks... so I better make the most of them. Now I am working on packing my carry on and deciding what I want to wear on the plane. I also have tons of last minute items to acquire, like a 7-month supply of deodorant and dry shampoo (you can see more of my travel essentials here).

Fortunately, other than final Italy prep and present wrapping, this week will entail lots of relaxing and enjoying some quality time with my cousins. I am hoping there might even be a day or two where I can manage to stay in my pjs all day (I'm obsessed with my new Target macaron pjs, which are on sale in store)!


Anyone else have big plans to do nothing this week?

QuickEdit
Ashley B
6 Comments
Share :

6 comments:

  1. Love the mixed prints! I wish I had big plans to do nothing this week, but I still have to work, unfortunately. I'm finished any prep required for the holidays, so at least my evenings will definitely be filled with pretty much nothing!

    Sarah
    Sweet Spontaneity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah and don't work too hard this week!

      Delete
  2. You are the mixed print queen! Enjoy your time with your cousins, I'm looking forward to doing the same with mine!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex, enjoy your cousin time and happy holidays!

      Delete
  3. Your pattern mixing is phenomenal! I adore the red check against your striped shirt :) Hope you have a wonderful time relaxing this week!

    Julia
    this sojourner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia, this is definitely one of my favorite pattern mixes. Happy holidays!

      Delete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)