Great Gift Idea: A Market Tote Full of the Essentials

I had to share this great, easy, and affordable gift idea! One of my customers on Etsy had the fantastic idea of customizing the Market Essentials Shopping Tote with her best friend's favorite goodies and then filling the tote with said goodies for her Christmas present. It was too good of an idea not to share. I for one would love to receive a shopping tote filled with my favorite things.


This is also a great gift idea for teachers, hostesses, and moms (who are notoriously difficult to shop for). The best part is after you have enjoyed the goodies inside, you still have a fashionable tote bag. It's the gift that keeps on giving. If you want to customize a tote just message me on Etsy!


What you fill your Market Essentials Shopping Tote with?

Labels: , , ,