Weekend Reading


Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween. I think it's safe to say Ophelia won for most adorable cat costume, but I'm biased.

I love looking at celebrity Halloween costumes. I think Iggy Azela's was priceless!

Target does it again with this blazer. When you pop the collar, there's a little neon yellow surprise.

8 things to make you smile if you've had a tough week.

A great article about the politics of dressing for women in academia.

This adorable market tote is back in stock!

Apparently Amazon carries a sexy PhD costume. The outfit is as ridiculous as you might expect, but the comments... So. Freaking. Funny. It proves that lady PhDs are just as funny as they are smart.

The right way to put on a duvet. I've been doing it all wrong.

This is officially my new favorite accessory. You can see it in action here.

I ordered these adorable plaid pants (before I decided to shop my closet more of course). I also adore these.

I never knew I liked rowing so much ;)

Ever wondered why it's called candy "corn?" Warning, it will blow your mind!

Feeling unmotivated? You are not alone, but here is some advice on how to get motivated.

Labels: ,