Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Outfit: Red and Navy Stripes







coat (last seen here) // striped top (similar) // skirt // bag (similar) // ballet flats (similar)

Remember when I said I was going to make more of an effort to shop my closet? Well I have been having a blast searching for inspiration and creating outfits! Normally when I am exhausted from studying and need a break, I head to the mall (I know, I know, not a good habit). Since last week, however, every time I've had the urge to get a little retail therapy, which is about once a day lol, I head to my closet and put together a new look. This might seem like a strange way to cope with my current comps stress, but hey it's working for me!

This stripes on stripes ensemble was inspired by this pin. I knew when I bought the coat I wanted to do a stripes on stripes look. I wore this to work last week, just before the really cool weather arrived this past weekend. It's that amazing time of year in Florida when it is cool in the mornings (cold if you ask a Floridian lol) but still warm in the afternoons.

Can you believe this amazing outfit was just sitting in my closet? 
Have you been shopping your closet?

QuickEdit
Ashley B
6 Comments
Share :

6 comments:

  1. your head must be so itchy - you're always scratching it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dry scalp is no laughing matter! I just have a bad habit of always messing with my hair and the camera captures that... whoops!

      Delete
  2. I thought of you when I saw this coat in stores the other day.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for thinking of me! It sold out here in days, glad to hear there are still some available.

      Delete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)