Weekend Freebie: Say Oui to Paris

One of the best parts about living abroad this spring will be having friends visit and embark on fun European adventures together. I spent most of yesterday morning planning for one such trip with my friend Nicole, who is planning on visiting me in Florence and then we are going to hop on the overnight train to Paris, then on to London, and finally to Dublin (for St. Patty's Day no less).

While I am excited for London, and Dublin (Dublin is the only city of the trio I haven't visited), I am always just a bit more excited to visit Paris. I mean who doesn't love Paris? So with Paris on the brain (I spent 2 hours looking at boutique hotels!) this weekend's free print is Parisian inspired! Because you should always say oui to Paris!


Just save, print, and frame! Happy Sunday.

Labels: , , ,