Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Preppy Printshop: Exciting New Arrival!


Last week I instagrammed a picture of my new market tote. It was just a simple canvas tote I had designed on a whim (and then had screen printed). I was stunned at the number of comments the picture received (33!). I mean I thought the tote was adorable (obviously that's why I made it), but I had no idea everyone would love it and want one of their very own! So I went to work this weekend trying to find a viable way to produce and sell them for the shop. And here it is, in stock by popular demand, the Market Essentials Shopping Tote!




The shopping list text comes in three colors - gold, navy (duh!), and classic black. Of course, if you want a different color (or even to substitute one of the items listed) just message me and I will see what I can do! 

I took my new tote out for a spin this weekend and I received so many compliments. It really is the perfect market tote. Now if only I could get away with living off prosecco, nutella, baguettes, coffee, macarons, and flowers. Who am I kidding? I basically already do!

What are the essentials on your shopping list?

QuickEdit
Ashley B
7 Comments
Share :

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Love that tote! I'll for sure put it on my Christmas list.

    Natalie
    pugsandpink.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love, so excited you made this available in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, thanks for making it available for everyone!!
    xx, Rachel
    www.candmbyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is a fantastic idea and it would make a great work tote for me!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is seriously the cutest tote. Sounds like the perfect shopping list. :)

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you ever going to make this available again?!

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)