Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Outfit: Bun Bow


We finally had a bit of cool weather this weekend and we were all very excited! I immediately broke out a puffer vest, but since it still warms up in the afternoons, I paired it with a skirt (fluted, naturally).

On weekends I like to keep it comfy and casual, but still cute. That's why I love my Gina Made It bun bows. A bow on your bun dresses up any casual look. Without really doing anything to your hair, you look put together and stylish. Bun bows are also a great way to eek out one more day before having to wash and dry your hair (I am down to two washes a week, and I have to say it has transformed my hair!).





bun bow ℅ // shirt // vest // skirt // booties

Made from luxurious fabrics, like silk and velvet, these adorable bun bows come in so many amazing colors and patterns (I also have a gold one, last seen here). In addition to stepping up your bun game, they also look great with a pony tail or braid.


Anybody else love a great bun bow?

QuickEdit
Ashley B
6 Comments
Share :

6 comments:

  1. This Bow is too adorable...I need one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love high/top buns with bows! It's such a cute and chic look. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of a big bun (haha!) and the bow makes it perfect. Loving your oxfords too!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are your sun glasses from? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alice, they are Karen Walker. This style is older and I don't know if it's still available, but Shopbop has lots of Karen Walker sunglasses. They are pricey, but the quality is amazing, I have had mine for years and drop them all the time!

      Delete
  5. As usual, you are on point with your outfit :) I absolutely adore the combo of puffer vest and fluted skirt on you!

    Julia
    this sojourner

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)