Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Fashion Friday: The Fall Fedora


I have become something of a hat lady as of late. I think the panama hat that I wore constantly all summer made me a believer. I quickly learned that a great hat plus big sunnies means no fussing with your hair or make up!

I don't think I ever got into hats because I am a Florida girl, and it is basically never cold enough for hats here. But as I prepare for my first real winter in Europe, I want to stock up on some great hats to keep me warm while still looking stylish. I've already scored this adorable floppy number from Nordstrom (at an amazing price, who knew hats were so pricey?). Now, I am on the prowl for a more structured wide-brimmed fedora, which seem to be everywhere this fall.

Here are a few I've had my eye on:

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6


Will you be rocking a fedora this fall?

QuickEdit
Ashley B
5 Comments
Share :

5 comments:

  1. OMG NO. That ridiculous Panama hat ruined every outfit you wore this summer, and fedoras are NOT cool. Your legions of drooling freshmen won't tell you the structured hats aren't working for you, so let me. NO. The floppy hat looks awesome though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I am so sad you hate my panama hat! I really love that hat. And you are definitely not going to like the outfit I have planned for next week on the blog! Oh well, at least you like my floppy hat.

      Delete
  2. I'm guilty of associating hats with summer but you're right, there are so many great hats for fall as well!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wearing fedoras! They keep your head a bit warmer, look cool and bonus!:they function as mini umbrella! I have a brown fedora, my boyfriend always calls me Indiana Jones, but I don't care. You'll often have to adjust the size on the inside, cause otherwise it'll be blown of your head by the wind! I have my eyes on this one now, but I'm gonna have to wait till it's on sale. It's a gorgeous shade of royal blue. https://www.oliverbonas.com/accessories/knitwear_accessories/hat_fedora_blue.htm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn, I will have to check this out!

      Delete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)