Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

The Shopping Bag


Sometimes I find myself in a fashion rut - shopping at the same store and looking like I walked out of their catalogue (ahem... J.Crew). I like being creative with my clothing and trying new things, but when life gets hectic, I tend to turn what I know will work for me. Recently I've been feeling like I need to branch out and find new places to shop. So when The Shopping Bag reached out to me, I was excited to see what they had. 

The Shopping Bag is an online boutique that carries a variety of adorable clothing, accessories, and housewares (check out these amazing picture frames). I wasn't sure what I was looking for until I spotted this cute ruffle-hem pink romper (also love this one). Talk about getting out of my rut! I decided to go for it, what can I say I am a sucker for pink ruffles (it also might be the most comfortable piece of clothing I own)!

Too many people assume that rompers are hard to wear. But I find that as long as you treat them as a dress, styling a romper is easy. And although rompers are more of a summer style, you can easily add a blazer to transition them into fall (navy of course, because pink and navy is always a good idea).






romper // blazer (old, similar) // clutch // earrings // necklace // pink bracelet // leopard bracelet (old, similar)

In addition to the romper, The Shopping Bag also sent me these great pink studs and double-strand necklace. I love delicate necklaces that fall just at your collar bone, almost as much as I love jewelry that looks way more expensive than it is!

So if you are looking for a new online boutique definitely check out The Shopping Bag, and bonus, if you use the code "HISTORYINHIGHHEELS" you will receive 25% off your order!

Happy Shopping!
QuickEdit
Ashley B
6 Comments
Share :

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great boutique! I will definitely have to check it out!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink ruffled romper is seriously what dreams are made of. Looking classy and chic like always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really pretty! I get the same way, sometimes I need to break away and try new stores out. The Shopping Bag sounds like a great place.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that romper is so flattering on you! Love the entire look!
    xx, Victoria
    http://memphis-made.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such good advice to treat rompers like dresses. I have never gotten one before because I've always thought they were too hard to style but I'll keep this in mind next time.

    Natalie
    pugsandpink.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)