Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Outfit: Wish You Were Here


Who doesn't love giant postcard murals, pineapple shorts, and panama hats?





popover (similar) // shorts (old) // hat (last seen here) // clutch (old, similar) // sandals (old)

As excited as I am for fall, I have to keep reminding myself to appreciate summer while it's here... which isn't too hard in Florida, since it will be here for a while! In general Florida gets a bad rap, but I love living here. I am sure that as a Florida native I am biased, but in my opinion Tampa is a great place to live--sun, sea, great food (lots of independent and innovative little restaurants), great people, and an international airport lol. It's no New York, Boston, or L.A., but it's home and I love it!


What do you love about where you live?

Happy Friday!

QuickEdit
Ashley B
6 Comments
Share :

6 comments:

  1. I'm from Seattle and I have the same view. I love it, even though it isn't New York or LA. I am living in Halifax, Nova Scotia for the next few months and while I love it here I can't help but miss Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your looks! You have such a great sense of fashion and what a cool place to take pictures!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love those shorts... and i completely know what you mean about having to remind yourself to enjoy summer! here in the pacific northwest that is especially important before we head into 8 months of rain!
    xo
    Tara
    shoesillneverhave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bag Ashley! I'm soaking up as much sun as possible because before you know it the leaves will be changing in upstate NY!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO cute-- love the shorts (you'r e reminding me to pull out my pineapple dress again before summer's end), and the photos are too sweet!
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)