Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

One Vest, Six Ways!


After last week's outfit post featuring J.Crew Factory's new adorable gingham vest, a couple of people on Instagram commented that while they loved the vest, they wondered just how versatile it would be. Not one to back down from a challenge, I couldn't resist styling this vest in as many ways I could think of (and I probably could have created a couple more!). It looks great with pops of color, chambray, stripes, and even a little gingham-on-gingham action. Personally, I think the vest is very versatile, but I have never been a subdued dresser! 

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

The pop of pink is my personal favorite, although the gingham-on-gingham is really fun! If these combinations are a bit too bold for you, this vest would look great with white, navy, and chambray. You could dress it down with jeans or pair it with a fun flirty skirt. I might be biased but I think it's a great (and, as you can see, versatile) addition to any wardrobe!

How would you wear this vest?

QuickEdit
Ashley B
3 Comments
Share :

3 comments:

  1. I've debating how much I would really wear this vest...but you've shown me just how versatile it is. Definitely on my wish list now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ways you mixed and matched this vest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great way to show how versatile the vest actually is! I would def pair the vest with some funky flats!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)