Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Outfit: Scuba Skirt


I am pretty much obsessed with my J.Crew scuba skirt. It is flattering, comfortable, light weight, and easy to launder, making it the perfect skirt for travel! When I got home, I was so excited to see that J.Crew released this skirt in navy and grey (I immediately scooped up the navy). Hopefully they will release another fun pattern for the fall!




hat // popover // skirt (on major sale!) // sandals

I know I've only been home a week, but I am already missing Florence! I have, however, been indulging in everything I missed all week - Thai food, Dunkin Donuts coffee, a mani and pedi, air conditioning, J.Crew shopping, and binge watching Orange is the New Black!

QuickEdit
Ashley B
3 Comments
Share :

3 comments:

  1. I bought the scuba skirt on the clearance rack for $19 and I love it! I definitely had my eye on the navy and grey as well, hopefully they will go on sale soon too!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the navy/gray scuba skirts the last time I went into jcrew and thought they looked so cute - but I have to admit that your patterned skirt is catching my eye more! I really love the stuff jcrew has coming out this season :)

    Julia
    this sojourner

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you styled that skirt, so cute and perfect for traveling!
    xo
    Tara
    shoesillneverhave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)