Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Outfit: Skirting the Issue


J.Crew's fluted skirt is probably my all-time favorite skirt (with my floral scuba skirt a very close second). Every time a color goes on sale, I scoop it up! I have navy (of course), flame (last seen here), pale citrus (last seen here), black, and my latest acquisition during J.Crew's most recent sale - neon papaya! This skirt is so comfortable (and flattering) and can easily be dressed up or down. As far as I am concerned, it is a closet staple!





popover (on sale and last seen here) // skirt (many colors on sale!) // espadrilles // tote


Is anyone else obsessed with this skirt?

PS - My J.Crew espadrilles have proven themselves as my most comfortable and versatile shoes for travel. I am definitely ordering another pair when I get home. I have worn this pair so much they are falling apart!
QuickEdit
Ashley B
4 Comments
Share :

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog and your tips! Based on your recommendations, I've ordered the fluted skirt, the cove floral skirt and my first pop-over. As a fellow short-term (well, 5 years now...) expat Euro, I walk a lot as well and I'm on the fence about the espadrilles. I ordered the Saludos from J. Crew a few years ago and there is no way you could walk in those all day. But....these are so darn cute and what's another pair of shoes, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt and the look you put together with it! I have seen the fluted skirt everywhere and I am thinking I need to get one for my wardrobe as well!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought that skirt in lime and black when they they went on sale (pretty sure I paid $22 for it.... score)! It's very versatile and so comfy!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree that the fluted skirt is a closet staple! I was only able to snag two colors in my size; The rest sold out so fast! Btw, I love your blog, your travel style, and what you do. Totally "traveling vicariously" through your blog!

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)