Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Outfit: On The Wall


If I had to pick one thing I loved the most in Berlin, it would have to be the wall. Such an interesting history! The East Side gallery in particular was my favorite. It is the largest remaining section of the wall and various artists and graffiti artists have used it as their canvas to showcase messages of remembrance and peace. More on the history of the wall next week!







top (Max & Co.) // dress (worn as a skirt, and last seen here) // bag // shoes (similar)

PS - I have started getting really creative with my wardrobe lol. But this has made me rethink what is possible with dresses! Turns out dresses are more versatile than I thought!


PPS - Happy Fourth of July! I thought a picture from Checkpoint Charlie would be perfect for the occasion. Unfortunately the Fourth just isn't the same when you are abroad, light a sparkler for me!

QuickEdit
Ashley B
2 Comments
Share :

2 comments:

  1. Wow there is so many beautiful parts of the wall, great colors and quotes. Happy 4th from America!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cool, hopefully one day I'll be able to travel to Germany and see it myself. I also love the pic of you jumping its super cute. Can't imagine spending the fourth abroad.

    Natalie
    pugsandpink.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)