Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Outfit: Summer in Lilly


The weather in Italy has been a little crazy, and I am happy to escape to Berlin for a bit.

Two weeks ago it was so hot I could barely sleep. Last week, however, it was rainy and chilly. While the break from the heat was nice, I know the hot and sticky Florentine summer is inevitable.

To cope with the rising temps, I usually turn to my favorite Lilly Pulitzer shorts paired with a cool and breezy Elsa top. Instant comfort in scorching temps, yet still cute, fun, and flattering (I hate tight tops when it's really warm out).




top // shorts (similar) // sandals // bag

What do you wear to cope with the summer sun?

QuickEdit
Ashley B
4 Comments
Share :

4 comments:

  1. I always wear easy dresses when it gets really hot in the summer! I love that outfit!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're opening a Lilly store in my area in July and I'm so excited. I feel like I will be more likely to add more Lilly to my wardrobe when I can go to the store and try things on!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a dress in the same print as those shorts and I love it! Italy looks so gorgeous, too!
    xo
    Tara
    shoesillneverhave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pairing long sleeve shirts with shorts, I think it's a really cute look. :)

    Natalie
    pugsandpink.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)